Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Looking back, Looking Forward


Hello Again,


      Upon entering "Introduction to Technology in the Classroom" I was extremely nervous. I'm somewhat computer literate, but I knew this class was going to require a lot from me. Looking back it wasn't that hard, yes the assignments were time consuming; however it was worth it. The skills that I acquired from taking this course will benefit me in the future. I am so eager to create another website for my career as a doula. This course has shown me so much, I'm highly grateful. I enjoyed learning about the new technology, and creating "QR Codes" that was so awesome. I'm also proud of myself for not giving up, and giving my all. I feel like I ran a marathon, and I'm at the finish line breathing heavy with a huge kool-aid smile.

        Over the weekend I showed my mother my website, she cried because it was so well put together. I will be helping her with a website of her own really soon(she makes jewelry that she sells at Columbia College Shop, "Muur Jewels"). Not only has this course benefited me, it will benefit others as well.

     I would like to thank my instructor Nicole Zumpano she was so patience with us, as well as encouraging, and super cool. She did her thing as an instructor:)


~Hafiza





Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment